Training & Development
- Training & Development
Training is a act of increasing the knowledge and skills of an employee for doing a particular job .The major outcome of training is learning. Training enables an employee to do his present job more efficiently and prepare himself for a higher level job. Training thus may be as a planned programme designed to improve performance and bring about measurable changes in Knowledge, Skills , attitude & social behaviour of employees.
Features of Training
- Increases knowledge and skills for doing a job.
- Bridges the gap between job needs and employee skills, knowledge and behaviour.
- Job oriented process, vocation in nature.
- Short term activity designed essentially for operatives.
- It is a reactive process.
Whether we play a large or small role, by working together we achieve our objectives.
Training Need Analysis
Implementation of Traning Programme
Evaluation & feedback of Traning Programme
Development is more oriented to individual needs, in additing to organizational meets and is most often aimed toward management people. The intent of develop[ment is to provrde knowledge and understandin that will enable people to carry ou non technical organization functions more effectively such as problem solving, decision making and relating to people.
Features of Development
- Development is meant for managers
- Development aims at improving the total personality of an individual.
- Development is continuous process
- Development aims at meeting the future needs of the job and the individual.
- It is aproductive process.